Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9 I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Monday, January 30, 2012



We had transfers this week! I´m still in Ojo de Agua, but I have a new
companion. His name is Elder Flores, he has 20 months in the mission.
He´s from El Salvador, and he was converted a year before he came out
on the mission. I think it will be great to have his perspective as a
missionary, because he already knows what it is like to be an
investigator. He has a lot of ideas, I hope they help out this area.

So we are low on progressing investigators. Everybody is willing to
listen, but nobody really seems interested in changing anything in
their lives. They´ve got their church a couple houses away, it
preaches about the same god, so why not go there.

Victor seems really motivated and interested, but we´ve been teaching
him for almost 4 weeks now and he hasn´t been to church once.
Ana has been to church twice, but she is never home, so we never have
the opportunity to teach her. But we did challenge her to be baptized
and she seems hesitant, so we are going to focus on her doubts.

Today we´re in Zamorano and we played soccer on a mini caged field. Of
the three months I´ve been here and have been playing soccer, today I got
my first goal.  Needless to say, I´m not very good at soccer yet.  But it´s
still fun.

That´s all for this week!
Elder Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment