Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9 I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Monday, January 16, 2012

This week has been really interesting. I have visited almost the entire
zone and half of it this week alone. Tuesday I went on divisions to
Yuscaron for a couple of hours. That was a pretty cool experience, it looks
like a cool little town, but the attendence at church on the 25th was 7,
including the President and the two missionaries. On Thursday I went to the
Villa of San Francisco. Again the town seems like it would be pretty cool.
And then Friday I went to Zamorano. I don't care for it much, except they
do have a university there, so there are people from all over, including
some from the US.

Other than those exchanges nothing really happened this week. We received several
referals Saturday and Sunday but have yet to contact them. We have been
looking for families still. It's really hard because no one bothers to get
married. When we do find a family, then it will be so much better to teach them,
because they will support each other and are more likely to remain active.
I think we are going to start focusing on part member families.
Yesterday we had 71 members at church! That is the most we' ve had since
I've been here.  Plus one member brought her nonmember husband and another
her nonmember boyfriend. We are going to try to contact them and see if
we can help them out. This week is short.

Thanks for the support! Love ya!
Elder Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment