Alma 29:9

Alma 29:9 I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 14th letter

So just a quick note for this week, let me begin by sharing a funny story that happened to me...  It was either this week or last week, we went to contact a referral from someone in the ward. The custom to greet people is a kiss on the cheek. So the member kissed the investigator and passed into the house.  Then it was my turn and she went in to kiss me on the cheek.  I had no idea what to do... so I took a step back and stuck out my hand.  But she went in a little more. So I leaned back a little more. Turns out I just ended up giving her an awkward hand shake and as I passed I said, "we do it a little differently".  Well at the end of the lesson my comp tried to apologize for me cause he felt like it was a big deal, and I don´t think that she understood, because she started talking about something completely different.



President & Sister Hernandez, Elder Lopez and me



Home Sweet Home

No comments:

Post a Comment